Friday, July 17, 2009

9 month bragging rights


I thought I'd post this sooner, but someone has been a tad uncooperative every single time the camera comes out. I couldn't take it any longer, so I took pictures anyway.



Alli is officially 9 months old! She's a little over 17 pounds, and is at the 25th percentile for height and weight. Her heart is still sounding good, and everything seems just fine!



A few milestones:
  • She can clap
  • and wave
  • and has finally gotten her first two teeth... with 2 more coming in soon!
  • She's also learned a few new words! Her vocabulary consists of: Daddy, mamma, banana and hi. I'm loving her voice!
  • However, to me the most exciting development has been.... WALKING! It's only 3 or 4 steps at a time, but she's moving on her own! As quickly as she's picking it up, I won't be surprised to see her running next week! ;)

Even though she's still a mommy's girl, it's hard to see her growing up so quickly. Don't forget Miss Alli Cat, your still my baby. I love you little girl!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

What a cutie :)

Mindy said...

She has changed! She looks so much older! What a cutie!

Lacey Sue said...

She is growing SO fast!!! She is perfect in every way! What a beautiful little bean of a girl!!!