Friday, August 21, 2009

Ga-Loon!

See Kenzie's stitches in the pictures above. She's refused to let me photograph it. Stinker!







I was able to sneak out of work a few Mondays ago, so Cris and I decided to take the girls to Lagoon (pronounced Ga-Loon by my oldest) We knew Alli wouldn't be able to do much and thought McKenzie could use a buddy on some of the rides, so we "borrowed" the daughter of a woman I work with. The girls are only a few months apart and have played together a few times - plus it saved her from getting a sitter that day. Luckily it turned out great! The girls were old enough to wait in line and go on rides in the kids area ALL BY THEMSELVES!, which was obviously a major accomplishment. Their favorite ride was the hydroluge - which meant Cris had to take them seperately at least 3 times. The older girls had an absolute blast. Alli, however, was not a fan of the heat. Still, the day was a success!

0 comments: