Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sink/Cradle

We were having one of those days where mom didn't have enough hands to go around. McKenzie needed her hair brushed for preschool, both girls wanted lots of attention, I hadn't had a chance to brush my teeth yet, and Allison didn't want to be put down. We tried bringing the bumbo seat in the bathroom, we tried laying her on a blanket on the floor, we tried everything! Each time my normally peaceful and easy going baby would scream. So.... we got creative!


I put her in dry sink and she instantly relaxed. She coo'd to her reflection in the mirror and enjoyed being able to watch McKenzie and I. Workded great! (Until it was time to take her out!)

This picture makes me laugh. She looks so relaxed and comfortable. Silly girl!

Look at those eyelashes!

4 comments:

Leeann said...

"Wash-a-bye baby...in the sink top..."

LOL

Mindy said...

How funny! She is starting to look a lot like your family to me. So cute!

Robbie and Mindy said...

I usually don't get a shower until about one o'clock, if I'm lucky.

Robbie and Mindy said...

I took Canyon to Michael Rockwell's office in Tooele. He's not a pediatric dentist but Canyon has no fear when it comes to that kind of stuff. They did a great job. I went to the pediatric dentist in Stansbury once but didn't love her. If you'd like a pediatric dentist my sister-in-law goes to one in Salt Lake that is excellent. I'm going to take Rocky there because he is nervous about doctors and she said they are soooo good with kids. Let me know if you want their name and #.