Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Carbonation Challenge

I'm drinking too much Dr. Pepper.

Again.

And I'm trying to quit.

Again.

I'm lacking motivation to just quit, so I'm going to make a game out of it. Wanna play?

Anyone who wants to play needs to chip in $10 (a little added motivation). We'll go by the honor system, and the person who goes the longest without drinking soda (anything carbonated) keeps all of the money in the pot. I think 3 months is long enough for the contest, so if we don't have a winner by the end of the year, everyone who is still in the running will split the money.

I'm hoping for at least 10 people (then the pot is $100!) and have 4 signed up already. If you want to play too, shoot me an email or leave a comment!

PS - Can't decide if you want to play? Think of it as a savings plan. If you're like me, you'd spend way more than $10 on soda in three months! :)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

another PS - My dad is NOT invited! Anyone who wants to play needs to actually have a craving for soda! :)

Amy said...

That is very brave of you Stacy! I wish I could see myself being that strong and resisting the temptation but I would only last a day, I'm afraid. Good luck! I can't wait to hear who wins.

Kristy said...

OOOOhhhh I actually may want to join :) when are you planning on starting?? I'm on the coke train & have tried to get off plenty of times...I need some kind of motivation!

Stacy said...

I'm planning on starting October 1!