Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School








I dropped McKenzie off for her first day of preschool a few minutes ago. She has been SO excited! She woke up early and begged to get her uniform on, wolfed down her breakfast, and waited rather impatiently to go! When we finally got to school she asked, "Is it time for you to leave yet, mom?" Sniff, sniff! My baby is growing up and doesn't need me! It made me a little teary eyed as I pulled away, but I guess it's easier than if she were bawling and had to be torn away from my leg.
Here's to a good year!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh she is SOOOO cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you! Let me tell you this...it is sooo sad to send them off to school! However, my 4 year old did the whole crying thing for 2 WEEKS last year when I put him in preschool and that was soooooooo much harder!

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my goodness, could she get any cuter??? I don't think so...she is pert-near perfection :)!

Mindy said...

Her hair is so cute!