Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday Party for Two









On Saturday we had a party for the girls' birthday. McKenzie put on her chef costume and made individual pizzas for everyone. I had put a sign up on the door saying "McKenzies' Pizzeria - Pizzas made the way I want them!" and that's exactly how it was! The pizzas ended up being 3" thick and didn't always have the toppings that were requested, but she had SO MUCH FUN making them!
For their cakes, I made two ice cream cake rolls - one vanilla and one cholocate. However, I didn't get any pictures of them blowing out the candles (daddy preferred video) so I'm issuing a plea to my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-law to share some of their shots with me! ;)
The girls were thoroughly spoiled by our wonderful family and it was a great evening!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Problem