Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Saturday was Allisons birthday. After I got home from work, we had dinner and some cupcakes McKenzie decorated for the big event! (She covered them in gum drops, but soon hated them after her first bite!) Alli got to open a few presents, but we are saving the rest for the girls party this weekend. (I'm such a mean mom, huh?) Anyway, here's a few pics of her big day!

Birthday girl wouldn't stand still for a photo!

She was hesitant about the cupcake at first...
But soon dug right in!
She kept touching it, saying "This! This?"

Happy Birthday, Allison!

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

She is SO beautiful!! Happy birthday Alli-cat!!!! :)

Robbie and Mindy said...

What a cute dress! Children's Place? I think I remember admiring it before I headed towards the boys section. She is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, my little boy has a bear car like that and he loves it!

Unknown said...

She is adorable and getting so big. Love you all Jan