Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Dance Party




McKenzie's dance class had a party yesterday for Halloween. All of the kids were asked to wear their costumes. McKenzie was SO excited to wear her poodle costume, and especially loved that I put makeup on her. She pranced around like she was Miss Thing!



I was excited and thought maybe she would really participate in the class, but I was wrong. This time was one of the harder classes for her. I dont think she felt super good (2 year molars are coming in) and just wanted to be left alone. Ashli and the other teachers tried so hard just to get her in the photos. I am told to stay the course, that most of the girls in the class were just like her for the first 3-6 months, so we'll see. Right now, I feel like I have the bad kid in class, though! Ha ha!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutie