Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Scary!


This afternoon Cris had an important phone call that he needed absolute quiet for. I did my best to entertain McKenzie, which basically meant giving in to anything she wanted to keep her quiet. The first thing she wanted to do was sit on the counter and help cook. I was making chicken noodle soup, and she had a blast stirring away. Then, she wanted to get a couple of cans out of the cupboard to stack. We opened the cupboard door and she screamed "Monster! Scary! Boo!" For a minute I couldnt figure out what she was talking about. Then, I saw the can of frosting sitting on the shelf - Pilsbury frosting. The dough boy strikes again! So much for keeping her quiet! I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe I have taken her on too many scary trips down Wal-Marts halloween aisle? LOL!

0 comments: