Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Sick Little Baby


Yesterday I thought McKenzie was just bothered by her teeth (which is definitely part of the problem) but this morning she woke up with a really stuffy nose and the sneezes. She's being pretty good about it, as long as I can wipe the boogies in only one wipe - anything more than that is torture!

She's been so warm and cuddly and content to sit and rest - which she NEVER does! Heck, right now, she is half snoozing while watching Elmo in the living room. I've walked through the room to do laundry, or just check on her, and she only asks for a hug. (Tender!) Normally, she would follow me and do anything to be the center of attention, so this is absolutely strange.

I am sorry she is sick, but, today has been a nice day, too. She's extra cuddly and lovey, quiet, and she needs me. I love it!


**I just had to come back and edit this post. I peeked out into the living room and McKenzie is out cold. She had been laying on a HUGE pile of blankets and pillows (how can I tell her no, she's sick!) but in sleep had wiggled off, so her face is mushed into the carpet. Funny, but still cute.


0 comments: