Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mischevious

McKenzie is feeling better, minus a few sniffles. She's starting to make up for all those missed meals when she didn't feel like eating. Now I can't keep the food coming fast enough! What a good change!

But one thing I have noticed today, is she is all about testing the limits! Every time I turn around she's into something she shouldn't be. She's climbing on the furniture, dumping out the cats water dish or getting into my scrapbook stuff and coloring herself bright red with a stamp pad. I can't keep up with her!

And for some reason, she thinks the laundry room is awesome today. She wont stay out of it. Frankly, I am okay with that, not much she can hurt there besides dirty socks and a few pairs of shoes. But she keeps saying "Bye bye mommy!" and shutting the door. Then, she's ticked off when she can't get out again. Crazy girl!

0 comments: