Friday, March 13, 2009

2 Days Sober!

Two days with no sugar and no soda! Can I get a woo-hoo!?

I'm especially proud, because yesterday I went to the movie theater, and remained sober! Do you know how hard it is for me to not have a snack or a Dr. Pepper during a movie? (eek! I sound like a junkie!)

Technically, it's been three days, because I started a day before Cris and I made our little wager. However, according to him, I am unable to count that first day. He's grasping at straws already! Ha! And although I usually try to be a little more sensitive to his pain, I have to admit that I giggled a little when he had to head to the medicine cabinet to help him deal with a painful caffeine headache. Thank goodness I wasn't that addicted! Honey, I'm sorry, but you are TOAST!

1 comments:

Leeann said...

You go! I don't drink my pop, but tell me that I can't and that's all I'll want!