Friday, March 27, 2009

Family Day

We usually try and have some type of "family night" on Tuesdays - Mondays just never seem to work out. This week, we went to Classic Fun Center (the old Classic Skating on 90th) for the first time. And you know what, we loved it! It's pretty inexpensive, and there are all sorts of things to do! We weren't quite ready to tackle skating with McKenzie yet, so we did take a pass on that one. But, we did have a ball on the big inflatable climbers, bouncers and slides. McKenzie was a blur running from one to the other, hardly ever standing still. But, I think Cris had more fun than anyone! I think we are going to have to add this to our list of regular haunts!


My busy little girl and I. Do you see those rosy cheeks! She was working hard!


Cris scooped up Allison and took her for a ride down the slides, too. She loved it!

Alli loved laying back and watching the kids play!


A cute, but slightly blury, shot of McKenzie in one of the tunnels



I don't usually get to see Allison with a bottle, so this was a treat for me. I was surprised to see she holds it herself, and even put herself to sleep. Aww, precious!





1 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

It looks like you all had so much fun!!!! :)