Friday, May 22, 2009

Bath Time


I've been playing with a new scrapbook/photo editing program, and I am pretty sure I am adicted!

In other exciting news, Allison pulled up to stand by herself today! To mark the occassion, I made her pose standing by the bathtub... first in her diaper, then in her cuddly pink robe, and then with her cute little bottom on display. I'm sure she'll hate me later for taking the pictures, but I made it up to her by giving her an extra bath in the middle of the day. It's definately her second favorite thing right now, after food, of course! She loves to splash and play, especially when her sister is in the tub, too! She's been a little moody this week. I think it's the frustration of being so close to crawling and walking, but not quite being able to pull it off. So, this was a fun little photo shoot for both of us to break up the routine of the day. The only negative? I couldn't get my normally smiley baby to give me a good grin, she was more interested in trying to dive into the tub, or chew on her ducky! Silly little girl!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute scrapbooking...I've been doing a little playing around too & I know how very addicting it is lol! You'll have to let me know what your using...I'm always looking for new stuff. :)