Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zoo Day

My husband is a smart man. He realized we were in for a "fun" few weeks while we dealt with McKenzie's surgery and the fun of her healing, and suggested we do something fun before we put her under the knife. Surprisingly, he chose to take us all to the zoo - something I would have never imagined him picking. Here's a few fun snapshots from our day out:


Alli riding in the wagon, enjoying her very first trip to the zoo.

Of course, we couldn't go to the zoo without the mandatory photo taken at the lion drinking fountain. I'm pretty sure these pictures are rights of passage for any child! Anyone who grew up in Utah not have one?


I was surprised at how much BOTH kids loved the carousel! It was our first visit since they opened it up.
And of course, the train. Is it just me, or does my daughter look scared to death? LOL!

0 comments: