Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The bet is over

The soda challenge between my husband and I is over. I'm claiming victory, however, Cris has a million excuses as to why he really did not lose.

(Don't remember the challenge? Click here!)

I officially went more than 2 months without a single sip of soda. He says he didn't indulge either, but I can't be totally sure. He HATES to lose... especially to me, and I'm afraid it may have given him motivation to fudge a little on the truth. First, I found several fast food drink cups stashed in the garbage can. He claimed they had been in his car for weeks and he was merely cleaning up. I had my suspicions, but I trusted him. Silly me.

A little while later I found a receipt from McDonalds left carelessly on the table. A receipt that listed the date. And his name. And a detail of the contraband he ordered. BUSTED!

Honey, next time you challenge me, don't underestimate my willpower. And more importantly, don't be so careless in disposing of incriminating evidence. Now, turn off the computer and book my spa appointment! :)

1 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Boo-yeah!! You go girl...victory tastes so sweet!