Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Day of School




McKenzie started preschool today! Our neighbor runs a preschool and had an opening after one of her students moved away. She called and invited McKenzie to join now that she's officially 3 years old. It's just for 2 hours 2 days a week, but I think that's perfect!

I had been wondering how she would do in class, but when I picked her up they said she had been wonderful! She participated in every activity, and even though she was a little nervous when I left her, she didn't have a problem at all. She even got to be the class helper and pass out snacks. She was so proud and happy when I picked her up. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! (sob, sob!)

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

It's hard isn't it!?! I am proud of you though, for some reason, it's VERY difficult for the mom, and pretty easy for the kid :)! She'll continue to rock in pre-school, and if it's hard for you...just come over to my house, we'll boob together over our little girls growing up so quickly!!! Cause I feel the same way!!!....

Mindy said...

What a cute little big girl!