Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Kitties

Grandma Terri and Aunt Ashli had bought McKenzie and adorable belly dance outfit while they were in Turkey this year. I had planned on putting it over a leotard and having it be her Halloween costume.... but McKenzie had other plans. She found a costume at my moms house that she had made for my brother more than 20 years ago, and she fell in love with it. I think it was originally a white tiger, but McKenzie couldnt decide if she wanted to be called a tiger or kitty more, so we alternated throughout the night. But that worked out great, because Allison had been given a kitty costume at a baby shower!



The girls, my parents and I did the Tooele main street trick-or-treat. We had so much fun! And it was so nice not to buckle and unbuckle car seats at a million houses!

While we were crunching through the leaves, my mom saw this tree outside city hall, and suggested we take McKenzies picture in it. I love it!

After Cris got home from work, we had dinner and played cards at home. Trick-or-treating was fun, but actually I think McKenzie had more fun being at home passing out candy to the kids who came to our house. What a silly little girl!

1 comments:

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

What adorable costumes! You have beautiful little girls!!