Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by Amy

Seven TV Shows I watch:

  1. House
  2. The Office
  3. Househunters (and all the other HGTV shows)
  4. Celebrity Rehab (guilty pleasure)
  5. The Utah Jazz (I have a husband who is addicted)
  6. Maggie & The Ferocious Beast (I have children)
  7. Sponge Bob Square Pants (ditto)

Seven Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. Watched McKenzie paint with watercolors
  2. Visited my parents (and mooched a free lunch!)
  3. Made foam turkey magnets with Mckenzie and my mom
  4. Napped with my cuddle baby snuggled against me
  5. Made homemade sugar cookies
  6. Delivered cookies and magnet to Grandma and Grandpa Dew and visited with them
  7. Went shopping at Wal-Mart (and saw Mindy Palmer and Amber Sagers!)

Favorite Places to Eat:

  1. Cafe Rio
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Rodizio Grill
  4. Ocean City (Chinese food)
  5. Taco Bell
  6. In 'N Out Burger
  7. Mimi's Cafe (for their artechoke dip! Yummy!)

Things I Look Forward To:

  1. Cris coming home from work
  2. McKenzie coming home from preschool
  3. Our family vacation in April
  4. Christmas!
  5. Allison learning to laugh
  6. Getting the kids to bed and having a few quiet moments
  7. Seeing the play 'Wicked' in April

Things On My Wishlist:

  1. Getting the backyard completely landscaped
  2. Having a garden
  3. Cabinets in my laundry/mud room
  4. A new couch
  5. A playroom in the basement for the kids
  6. Wood floors in the living room
  7. A BIG snowstorm just before Christmas

I tag:

  1. Malory
  2. Shelese
  3. Kylee
  4. Sara
  5. Mindy Palmer
  6. Mindy Black
  7. Kyra

2 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

I like the idea of a big snow storm right before christmas, I could go for that one too!

Alison said...

Dang it! I went to Mimi's yesterday and almost got the spinach dip, but had never had it there and didn't want to risk it being gross.