Friday, January 30, 2009

Anyone else play?


Cris gave me Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii this Christmas. I still tease him that he only gave it to me because it was the only video game commercial that featured women playing, not teenage boys. He doesn't deny it. LOL!
The first time I played it, we laughed and said that it was probably designed for a 13 year old girl.... but that hasn't stopped me. I play for a few minutes at night or during McKenzies nap time while I cuddle Allison before putting her to sleep. What can I say, its addicting!
My sister got the game for her birthday, and just yesterday we set up the microphone chat and online wifi play. Pretty fun! Does anyone else have the game? We can exchange wii number and be 13 year old nerds together!

1 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

Not yet, a wii is next on our list of things to get, we play guitar heros with friends and have an absolute blast so we really really need one, then I can add that game to my list and play with you too!