Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bedtime stories

We tucked McKenzie into bed and she begged to have her sister sleep with her. That wasn't going to fly, but I did let them cuddle while I read bedtime stories to them. McKenzie is already counting down the time until Alli is ready for a "sleepover". So cute! They love each other so much it makes me so happy (happy enough I tear up when I see Allison look adoringly at her big sister). I'm so glad they are going to have each other to play with, get in trouble with, vent to, annoy and love for the rest of their lives.

I love you girls!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Ah my word, that is too dang cute!! Your girls are totally beautiful!

Sharon said...

What a DARLING picture! I love that Kenz wants to have her around so much! That is what my hope for Katie and Emily in the future! Cuter!