Monday, January 12, 2009

Look at those adorable chunky cheeks!!!


Allison also has a new favorite toy... a scarf. I was given it at a scarpbook expo (what it has to do with scrapbooking I'll never know?) and pulled it out of the package the other day. Maybe it was the high color contrast, but her eyes were immediately drawn to it. I put the scarf near her and she immediately wound her little fingers into it. She loves to rub it over her face and chew and suck on it. It's so funny to watch how excited she gets when she sees it coming! And amazing to see how quickly she's growing and changing - being able to use her hands and recognize shapes! Too big, too fast!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Aww. She is getting big fast. I think its so much fun when they get a little older and want to play!

Leeann said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! She's not the teeny little thing from the pumpkin patch, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Just like the McKenzie Cute as can be. Love Aunt Jan