Friday, August 22, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

My friend Sharon found a great website: www.yearbookyourself.com where you upload your picture into yearbook photos from other generations. I had such a good time laughing at these. Here's a few of my favorites!


1952

(I never thought my sister and I looked that much alike, but I can see her in this photo!)








1960











1970












1974











1976












1990











1996











It was a lot of fun, and pretty easy. Give it a try! (And share your photos with me when you do!)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That is so funny! I'll have to try it out!

Lacey Sue said...

You look FAB-ulous! I love it! hehehe

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

These are hilarious! I did some for Mark and I. You can check them out on our blog.