Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Awl Betto

I came home from work the other day and McKenzie was so excited to see me. She clutched to my leg and kept saying "hug, hug, hug! Me! Mom! Yay!" (SOOO cute, but Oh! the guilt!) I came in and sat down on the floor while she showed me all of her toys and talked, saying random words from what she had done during the day. Suddenly she looked up surprised, pointed at my head and said "Oh no! Owie!" and ran down the hall. I looked at Cris surprised, and he reminded me of the pimple on my forehead! (Great!) I heard the bathroom drawer open up, and McKenzie comes prancing back saying "All better!" (Sounds like 'Awl Betto') I started laughing, when she handed me a band aid, and asked me to open it. I did, and she stuck it right in the middle of my forehead, kissed me, told me she loved me, and again said awl betto. She got one for Cris too, just because, and we spent the rest of the evening looking cool with our bandaids. Fun stuff!

0 comments: