Friday, November 30, 2007

Let's get ready to POTTY!

I am SO proud of my little girl! She's starting to tell me when she needs to potty - and she's doing it! (Isn't it amazing what a child will do for a single M&M?) We have had major success this last week! Wahoo!

But the problem? She loves her potty chair, but absolutely refuses to try on a normal toilet. Fear of falling in, or just being stubburn? Who knows. So, things are great at home, but even visiting grandma can throw her off track. I guess I can start toting around her potty chair (NOT my favorite thing by a long shot) or plan keeping diapers on the budget. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

I have one, put fruit loops in the toilet and let her pee on them!! I know boys love it but it might work for girls too (It worked wonders for Broadie)... and stickers are a great thing to, make a chart and put it on the door and when she goes on the toilet let her put a sticker up ....

Stacy said...

The sticker chart just might work. She LOVES stickers! Thanks for the idea!