Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Foot Update

Well, the bandages are off! The main ones, anyway. Cris now has to keep his foot covered in ointment and a gauze wrap, but he finds that much more confortable than the stiff AquaCell bandage (plus, it looks much less disgusting!) He is able to move around better and actually went to work this week. The doctor wants him to limit his activity to office work... we'll see if Cris can comply. Here's some new pics:




It may take 2 years for the purple to go away completely, luckily mister chicken legs doesnt wear shorts and sandals often! :) Oh, and he is finally off of the pain medication! Hip hip hooray! He may disagree, but he wasn't pleasant and didn't make much sense when he was doped up. It's so nice to have happy husband back!

1 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Okay, oh my heck...#1 BABES long time no see/chat. I am glad you found me! Visit with me ANYTIME!
#2 I've read through all your "foot" blogs, oh my word!! YOUR POOR HUBBY! What a horrific thing to go threw. But on the up side, things look like they are healing well! Whew!