Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful


I easily get distracted by what I need to do, and what I havent done and often forget to take the time to notice where I am. And be thankful for what I have. I know that I get distracted too easily by what went wrong or what could be better. Especially at the holiday season I know I need to slow down and take notice of all of the wonderful little blessings I have in my life. I know that when Cris got hurt, it stopped me in my tracks and made me realize that we have been lucky that we havent had to go through a major health struggle. Thankful that he will heal and be better soon. Thankful that I have him and our daughter. This week is reinforcement of the idea that I need to stop and count my blessings. We truly do have a wonderful life, and although we need to be better at showing it, we are very thankful for the blessings we often take for granted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't we all need to stop and enjoy. I and enjoy having you, cris and Mckenzie in my life too.
Mom