Wednesday, November 14, 2007

TAG

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits/secrets about themselves. At the end of the post the player tags six people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!


1. I am obsessive about cleaning things, and how they are cleaned. But, if I get overwhelmed with too much to do or too little time, I pretty much give up and let EVERYTHING go. Then I lose motivation, and have a hard time getting started again. I guess if I can't do it perfect, I don't feel like doing it at all. So my house is either spotless or buried in toys and laundry. There is no middle ground.

2. I HATE socks. Especially baggy saggy socks - on myself or other people!

3. I look forward to nap time. I LOVE palying with McKenzie and teaching her new things. But, she is so full of energy, I get exhausted. Sometimes mommy just needs a break.

4. I LOVE to travel, and I drag my husband along on my adventures. Cris is content to stay home, but I rope him into all sorts of things. I drug him to Central America in February, and although he really enjoyed it, I had to twist his arm to get him there. I found a great deal on a trip to Russia, and I have been trying to figure out how I and save money and transfer funds to get there. I doubt Cris will agree to hold off another year before we put sod and sprinklers in the backyard so it probably wont happen, but that doesnt mean I dont daydream about it often.

5. I am a planner. I can't do anything with out having a plan of attack. Even if it's just a trip to the grocery store, I mentally plan out the order I'll find the things I need to buy and how I will load the cart to avoid bruised fruit or whatever. I sometimes drive my husband nuts with the little details and possible scenarios, but I think it makes me more efficient and I get more done in the day. When we went on our last vacation, I spent months researching all of the little shops and things we would run into in each city. Cris hated talking about it before the trip, but he was glad that when we made it to Belize, I knew where we were at, where we needed to go and the "safest" places to eat.

6. I cant see other kids without comparing McKenzie to them. "She can speak better than McKenzie" "McKenzie knew her colors before he did" or whatever. I hear its normal, but I still feel mean comparing. Yet, I dont stop.

I dont have 6 blogger buddies to tag! Several of my friends have already posted this on their websites, and a lot of my friends dont blog. So, Amy, forgive me for my lack of tagging! :)

I am going to tag: Malory, Jess & Broadie and Sara

0 comments: