Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Big Water


So, I've have a friend who's children were constantly overflowing the toilet. After it would spill onto the floor they'd run out of the bathroom screaming "BIG WATER! BIG WATER!" I always had a good laugh at it, partly because we've been lucky enough to never have to experience one ourselves.


Until today.


McKenzie can handle pottying by herself, and I don't really have to worry about her. But, today, I heard her in the bathroom. She flushed the toilet, and a few minutes later I heard it flush again. Then an "Uh oh!" I ran in to check on her and saw the water approaching the rim. Now the washer is full of a load of towels, my bathroom smells strongly of Lysol, and I learned where Cris keeps the plunger.


All I can say is thank goodness we put tile floors in our bathroom!

0 comments: