Friday, September 5, 2008

Nesting

I've been a little slack with my blogging lately. Truth be told, I've thought about posting. But, I dont have much to say right now considering my time has been occupied with the overwhelming compulsion to nest. Yesterday I mucked out and organized the linnen closet and the hall coat closet. The rest of the house was made spotless too. I LOVE IT! Today my chores are done. The kitchen is clean. I have that itching feeling to tackle another project, but the ones that appeal to me would get me in trouble with my husband. (I can see it now: "YOU MOVED ALL OF THE LIVING ROOM FURNITURE BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T RESIST WIPING DOWN THE BASEBOARDS?!? And you wonder why you're not feeling so hot right now?" Somehow I dont think that would go over well) I feel like going shopping, but there's really nothing I need. So, I'm antsy, wanting to to do something, but lacking direction. Cris should be home at 2, so I am looking forward to that. Until then, if you need me, I'll be rummaging the house looking for something that needs to be ironed. LOL!

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I did the same thing, except I didn't care what my husband said...and moved the furniture, and DID feel like poop after, but the house looked fantastic!!!!

Mindy said...

Isn't it a funny thing? Why do we do that? You are getting close now! I've never gone past 36 weeks, but I hear that the last month is the worst, as far as discomfort. Here's to hoping that time flies for you! :) Good luck!!

Leeann said...

LOL My husband came home once and found me on a ladder cleaning the top of a closet...funny thing, that nesting!

Alison said...

Come nest at my house!!!