Thursday, September 11, 2008

Funny Girl

Yesterday we had grilled cheese and soup for lunch. McKenzie was eating her sandwhich well, but she kept staring intently at it and making pouty faces. I asked her, "How's your sandwhich, bud?" She took a big bite, started thinking really hard, and flashed me a smile showcasing the cheese all over her teeth. She said "Cheesy, mom! My sandwhich is cheesy! Ha ha!" And she continued to laugh for 5 minutes.

------------------------------------------------

Another day I was encouraging her to finish her dinner by telling her she had to eat it to grow up big and strong. She stopped, looked and me and said, "I not want my tummy big like you mom!"

------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

kids are hilarious, can you imagine if adults were as candid as kids??! Oh boy...