Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Funny things McKenzie said today:

"Mommy, I can't go shopping. I not have any money! I need to go work in Grandpa Kens shop and get a dollar! Hurry!"

--------------------------------------------

"No, mommy! Daddy is MY husband! Not yours!"

--------------------------------------------

Backgroud info: Cris' parents are democrats, he is not. They are always arguing about politics and trying to annoy one another.

Grandma Terri (holding up a musical birthday card with Hillary Clinton on it): Who is this, McKenzie?

McKenzie: Hillary Clinton!

Cris: Thanks for teaching her, mom.

McKenzie: I like Hillary, daddy!

Cris: No, she eats babies!

McKenzie: NO! No she not, daddy! (then she ran across the room and slugged him in the shoulder)

1 comments:

Mindy said...

That's funny. She sounds so cute. I hope "Granpa Ken" gives her lots of dollars! I'll bet she's got them all wrapped around her finger.