Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cute Pics

Grandpa Randy reading to McKenzie

This is one of my favorites. Maybe not because the picture is that great, but what it represents. McKenzie doenst like to play with kid toys - she wants to do what mom does. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so of course I am honored. Anyway, she's recently figured out how to push a chair to the counter to get what she wants. While I was putting away laundry I heard the chair slide across the tile floor, and peeked in to see what kind of mess I was in for. It was the first time I had seen her try to scrub the sink. I couldnt help but laugh! Luckily I ducked out and grabbed the camera before she noticed and got one shot off. Oh, and as you can see, she's wearing her tutu - she refused to take it off all day. Maybe it makes the housework see more glamorous? So cute!

0 comments: