Sunday, December 2, 2007

Playing around

I was playing around in my camera menu and remembered that I could take sepia and black and white shots (I usually just adjust them on the computer so I forgot! DUH!) So, I decided to take some pictures of McKenzie playing around with the Dew side of the family.


McKenzie and Grandpa playing "Jazz Baskbawl"

McKenzie was asking Randy to throw the ball into the box to make a basket

Looking at a scrapbook with Terri


Playing on the rocking horse.

(Actually, she was scooting it around the house, like if it had wheels)

Laying on the floor, being crazy

2 comments:

sarawhat said...

I can't believe how long her hair is! Hallie's just won't grow.

Lacey Sue said...

I can not believe we have kids now Stac! What happened to our own childhood days eh?! You are so blessed to have a daughter that is a knock out already, that smile warms the heart. She looks like she is happy all of the time! You deserve it, you are a wonderful mom!!