Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm in love with a robot!

Okay, so this might sound crazy, but I love my robot! My mother and father in law got me an irobot scooba for my birthday in September, and I have used it non-stop since. (What a perfect gift for an obsessive compulsive cleaner, huh!) Today just before we went outside to shovel the driveway (again) I turned my little scooba on. WhenI got back inside, my house smelled great and the floors sparkled! The only thing that can be a hassle is that I cant run it while we are in the house or McKenzie won't leave it alone! She is enthralled AND horrified by it - she cant decide which. She will either run around beside is shouting "BEEP, BEEP! BEEP, BEEP!" or peek around the corner to watch it and come running to mom terrified when it comes near her. Heck, I think the robot is worth it for the sheer entertainment value alone! :)

0 comments: