Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very Merry Day

I sat back today and kept thinking how incredibly blessed we are. Of course we were spoiled with gifts and presents, but more than that, we have so many people who love and care about us. It makes me tear up a little as I sit back and reflect on what a busy, but wonderful day we had.

We enjoyed some quiet family time this morning, where Cris and I melted at the joy and sparkle in McKenzies eyes. My husband is wonderful: he is patient, caring and supportive. I love him! We also visited his family, who has been so incredibly wonderful to me. They have taken me in and treat me as if I were their own daughter. And of course there is my family, who is nothing short of amazing. I dont get to see my fathers parents often, but when I saw them today, I felt a strong love when they gave me a big hug goodbye. It was a longer hug than a normal 'see ya later' and it made me feel special and cared for; the love was a tangible feeling today. And on my mothers side, there are so many great examples for me to look up to. It's a family of strong women, enterprising minds and caring hearts. We saw friends who took time to spend this special day with us, and my immediate family who is always there for me. So many people shape my life and influence me for the better, this blog is a thank you to you. Thanks for picking me up, inspiring me and loving me through my mistakes. I love ya!

0 comments: