Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A little fun

I saw this on a few peoples blogs and it looked fun and made me curious what I would come up with, so here I am giving a shot at it!


Rules: type the answer to the question into google, and pic an image from the first page of results.


The age you will be at your next birthday:




A place you would like to visit:




Favorite place to be: (our family cabin)


Favorite Food: (home made bread)


Favorite Animal: (I'll call him 'Boots' for Amy) ;)


Favorite Color:



Town you were born in: (Herriman, UT)


The name of a past pet: (Scuzzy the cat - yes, its true)



The name of a past love:


My first name: (this was the only non-naughty picture that came up)

A bad habit: (I'm very impatient)



My first job:



Grandmothers name: (Dona)



College Major:





2 comments:

Leeann said...

Wasn't that fun? LOL

Amy said...

oh that was cute! I loved BOOTS! I forgot they are one of my favorite animals too! I just saw sea otters on Planet Earth so I had them on my mind :)