Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sledding

McKenzie and I

Devin


Malory and I trying to get one more run on the broken pieces. I think we each caught a rock on this ride, and are limping some from it today!

Malory. No description needed.

Yesterday, my mom convinced Cris, McKenzie and myself to go sledding with her, Malory, Devin and Bob. When we got out, there wasnt much snow, though. (seems like we were a day early) We found an open road, tied the tubes to the back of the Trailblazer and had fun! We had some slow rides for McKenzie, but I think the rest of us have a decent amount of bruises from the "normal" rides. Turns out snow is a good thing when tubing, because we ended up popping two tubes and cracking one plastic saucer. Whoops! And, although she tried, my mom wasnt quite able to dump Bob and Devin off of the mini-cliff. It was a fun afternoon!

1 comments:

Leeann said...

Looks like a lot of fun! If there is still some good snow left on Saturday, I may have to take the kids out for some fun!