Wednesday, February 6, 2008

10 things that have made me smile today

  1. Big good morning hugs and smooches
  2. Watching the snow fall
  3. Finding the cat sleeping in the laundry hamper with the lid closed. She needed privacy?
  4. Slurping noodles at lunchtime with my favorite two year old
  5. Reading 'The Big Wide Mouthed Frog' for the 27th time today
  6. Watching McKenzie act out the stories we were reading
  7. Having a few quiet moments alone this morning to do some reading (of my own choice)
  8. Looking forward to my hair appointment this afternoon
  9. My daughter teaching me how to play cards. (I still dont understand the principle of her made up game, but it was funny to see the stern looks and reprimands she'd give me when I made a mistake)
  10. Having a secret

2 comments:

Leeann said...

ARE YOU PREGNANT?????

Amy said...

Secret?? I LOVE secrets! Do tell!