Tuesday, February 12, 2008

POSITIVEly Happy


So, this may have been the worlds worst kept secret! I had no idea that I had such intuitive friends. Cris and I are both incredibly happy! We had been hoping for another baby for such a long time and were actually a little discouraged, thinking we wouldnt be able to have another. With all of the changes in our lives lately, it sometimes seems a bit overwhelming, but this is something we have wanted for so long and couldn't be happier. We are only a month and a half along (thus my resistance to say anything) and are due on October 13, which happens to be McKenzies birthday. How ironic is that? I haven't said anything to anyone at work yet, so, if you work with me, please keep the secret. I am wanting to take the maximum 12 weeks off after I have the baby, which happens to be the three busiest months of the whole year at work. (It will work out nice for me having Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons off, though!) And I dont want to mess up anything with the part time schedule (still no official word on that yet, by the way) So... I will officially tell my boss in a month or so.
Cris is leaning over my shoulder reading what I have written and is teasing me. He enjoys mocking the way I write in my blog. He's in an exceptionally good mood today, which means huge amounts of teasing for me, so I had better sign off and give fighting him off my full attention. Haha!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! I KNEW IT! hahaha

Jess and Broadie said...

HORRAY!!! Congratulations, I am sooooo excited for you and your cute little family!!!! Mackenzie gets to be a big sister!!! OHHHHH that is so exciting, I am so excited!!! No wonder you want to go part time!!! You are going to have 2 little kidos!! That is just awsome! Good for you guys!

sarawhat said...

I am so happy for you stacy! Congrats! Good luck with two.... it's tough, but very fun.

Leeann said...

YAY for you all! It will be so neat for you to see how big McKenzie will be all of a sudden.

Stacy said...

I forgot to thank Leann for the awesome title to this post! Thanks, Lady!

Lacey Sue said...

OH MY WORD!!! CONGRATS!!!! That is so wonderful Stace!! Take care of yourself! That is so exciting! I am happy, ecstatic, and JEALOUS!! How totally wonderful!! I am so happy for your cute little family, keep me informed!

Lacey Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.