Thursday, February 14, 2008

Two Feet

This is what it looked like when he started shoveling this morning - and thats after pushing 8" of snow out of the driveway last night! Eeek!

Our front porch is somewhere under there.


McKenzie burried in a snow bank.

Is it just me, or does he not look too happy? Maybe it's the insane amount of snow he needs to move all by himself. (He wouldnt allow me to help)

Yesterday my mom and I went shopping in Salt Lake for a little Girls Day Out. I found some great deals, one of which was a Columbia winter coat. It's SO cute and was only $33! (regular $200) It's a good thing I got the coat, because I think I am going to need it this week! When I woke up this morning there was more than 2 feet of snow in our yard! I LOVE big snow storms - there is just something magical about them! The world looks clean and pure and so darn fun! This one is especially great because Cris and I are planning on being home today - so no nasty commute to put up with. Not that it affects us, but schools are closed. Someday I am sure our road will be plowed and we may eventually get out of the house. For now, pour the hot chocolate, turn on a movie (probably animated) and lets snuggle under the blankets! Woohoo!

3 comments:

Leeann said...

We have the same fun going on outside! Sadly, Josh has to work tonight, but he's been home all day!

Sharon said...

Wow! That is crazy! I laughed out loud when I saw the pic of Cris, though. LOL! Poor guy!

Jess and Broadie said...

Wow, you could send some out way, we don't have any .... well maybe an inch, we just have freezing cold temps ... hope you are well, Loves you guys