Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hurts soooo good

Today I had a massage. And my arms still feel like jello! I've only had one 30 minute massage in my life, but this time I treated myself to the full hour special. There were moments of insecurity having a stranger rub oil on my body, but those feelings didnt last long. She started with my feet and almost right away, asked if I was having problems with my sinuses. How crazy is that? Maybe there is something to the foot reflexology afterall? Anyway, she soaked a cloth in peppermint oil and placed it under my headrest. Then she did some sort of special tricks to my feet to help me out, and I am telling you I haven't been able to breath that deeply in ages! She also tried a little bit of the deep tissue massage. I tried so hard not to flinch or grimace, cause it really did hurt a little. But as soon as she would move to a new spot, I would really start to feel good. I had the whole head to toe work up (complete with oil on the face and hair, which is not a good look, but still felt really nice) and I had a hard time trying to get my body to move when it was over! I wanted to doze off right there! I had plans of deep cleaning the bathrooms today and getting some laundry done, but the massage has encouraged me to do a little more relaxing today. Maybe I'll paint my toenails, and then I'll be motivated? A little pampering can't hurt too much, right? LOL!

1 comments:

Leeann said...

Oh, I am freaking jealous!