Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I got tagged

Amy tagged me with this one!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a sophomore in high school, where I was on the softball team. I was on the Odyssey of the Mind team, and went to the World Finals in Disneyworld. I worked at the Lakepoint McDonald's after school and drove a 1977 Volvo car. (It chugged a little, but hey, it was a 5 speed and had a sun roof! LOL!) I started dating this year and had my first kiss with Blaine Neilson. Oh boy.

5 things on my list today:
1. Take McKenzie to dance class
2. Finish up some laundry
3. Make Chicken Cor'don Bleu (however you spell it) for dinner
4. Paint my toenails
5. Family time: Water color paints - McKenzie's choice

Favorite treats:
Dip-n-dots mint chocolate ice cream, samoa girl scout cookies, reisens, puffy cheetos, salty fresh pretzels from the mall, pomegranites

3 bad habits:
1. biting my fingernails
2. never making my bed, until just before I go to sleep
3. not finishing something because it is not perfect

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would:
Buy and old victorian house and have fun fixing it up, start a charity, travel more, buy property and pay for everyone in our family to build themselves a nice house, and find a way to invest and live off the interest. (Who knows, just for fun a few people at work chipped $5 into a pool to play the Idaho lottery for 10 weeks!)

Places I have lived:
Herriman, Utah
Joseph, Utah
Riverton, Utah
Grantsville, Utah
Tooele, Utah

Jobs I've had:
Landscape Flowerbeds for Turf-It
McDonalds
Flying J Fuel Desk
Office Manager at 2 floor covering companies
Driver Coordinator

5 things most people dont know about me:
1. I absolutely cannot make Kraft Mac&Cheese without the water boiling over, or accidentally dumping half the noodles in the sink when I drain them
2. Once I start reading a book I can't stop reading until its done.
3. My husband and I can't go a day without teasing each other
4. My best friend thinks I betrayed her and won't speak to me anymore. I know I didn't do it, but I think about it everyday and it bothers me that she thinks that of me.
5. I look forward to checking the mail, even though it's always only bills! :)

5 people I want to tag:
Jessica, Jan and Steve, Leann, Malory, Kambree

0 comments: