Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Lane

I was tagged through Jessica's blog, so here goes!

This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in! This is just too fun to pass up! Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!!!!!!! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory of you in my comments. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory! Please keep it going. ENJOY:)

4 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

Oh memories..... I have so many good ones with you!! I must say one of my favorites and probably the funniest that I can think of is the time when we were little and you tried to convinence me that you knew someone at school who had filled the back side of their locker door with buggers!! I was horrified that someone would do that, but all the same thought it was really funny and I still laugh about it when I think about it now.

Amy said...

Oooh, this was hard to narrow it down! I have so many. But the one that first came to mind was... I think we were in 6th grade and it was New Year's Eve. We got too tired to stay up until midnight(haha) and went to sleep on your bedroom floor. We got around to doing our 6th grade talking and somehow the subject got to the "birds and the bees" and you told me EVERYTHING you knew!! I did not know about any of it and I was intrigued but grossed out! But I don't think you ever forget when you learn about that... for the rest of your life! And then of course, I remember we knew it was midnight because people outside were screaming and doing fireworks and it freaked me out! OOOOH, that's a great memory! do you remember that?

Sharon said...

Oh... way too many to choose from. How about... falling into your grandma's pond? Or getting hit in the head by a softball that your dad hit? Or sneaking out of Holt's Carpet to order chicken rings from Artic Circle?

Anonymous said...

I'm remembering a time long ago when you were told to sit in your rocking chair and to not come off. So to get revenge back, you came up with the idea of I'll pee my pants and that'll teach you.