Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Summer is Sweet

It seems like all my careful meal planning gets thrown out the window during the summer. We tend to take a far more casual dining approach. Which often means Popsicles and fruit for lunch or hot dogs and cookies for dinner.

What are your favorite summertime treats?










McKenzie and I have been all about strawberries and bananas this summer. It's been rare when there aren't some of each stocked in the fridge. We love to cut them up and snack on them all day long. Thinking about winter and having less of a fruit variety makes me a little sad.

Other favorite treats are shaved ice, slurpees and fruit juice popcicles. Yum!

Whether it's pregnancy cravings or sheer laziness, I've lately been a little too inclined to indulge in Cris' adoration for Taco Bell. The Nacho Bell Grande calls to me, what can I say? Some days making dinner can be too much of a hassle! :)

0 comments: