Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Alison yesterday. Here we go!

Favorite person (outside family): I couldn’t think of a good answer, so I decided on a fictional one – Edward from Twilight.

Favorite food: Right now, it would have to be a hot, buttery, salty pretzel from the food court at the mall. YUM!

Quirks: I bite my fingernails. I know it’s gross, but when I get stressed out I can’t help it! I may grow them out for 2 or 3 months, but when that stress level rises and I have time to sit down alone and mull things over, the gnawing begins.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? I’ll ask him when he gets home from work and update this later! Stay tuned

Any regrets in life? I wish I would have made a better effort to stay close to my friends from school.

Favorite Charity/Cause: My parents would often take us shopping for Christmas presents for the children in Primary Childrens Hospital (they were so good to my brother there when he had heart surgery). It was a special feeling I’ll always remember.

Favorite Blog recently? I have a list of them on the sidebar! My favorites would have to be those who update their blogs often. (Hint, hint, Kambree!)

Something you can't get enough of: Ice cold bottled water. (It’s not the same from a tap, sorry) I have several a day.

Worst job you’ve ever had: The fuel desk at Flying J when they first opened in Lakepoint. There were nasty people there, I often had to work past mid-night even though I was still in high school, and I even had a stalker there.

What job would you pay NOT to have? One that would keep me away from home days at a time. Or one that involves unpleasant smells.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? I don’t have a specific answer, but I guess I’m always curious to find out what people really think of me. Although, I’d probably regret hearing what was said!

Favorite Bible verse right now? Luke 4:18 – The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recover of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.

Guilty Pleasure: Right now its Chewy Chips A’hoy cookies, kept cold in the fridge.

Got any confessions? My brother hurt his leg playing basketball before class when we were in high school, but he didn’t say anything to anyone and just hobbled around the entire day. His horrible limping (really, it wasn’t even a limp – kind of a hop, shuffle and moan) was making people laugh and tease him. Instead of helping him, I told him he should knock it off, or go home and stop embarrassing himself if he couldn’t be normal. He found out his ankle was broken that night, and I’ve always felt bad for how I treated him that day and not helping him when I could have.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Hmmm… so many things come to mind. I have two contenders: wood floors in our living room or lazer hair removal to never shave my legs again!

Favorite thing about your house? The view of the mountain behind us and being able to watch deer graze while we eat dinner

Least favorite thing about your house? The basement still isn’t finished.

One thing you are bad at? One thing? HAH! There are so many! I’d have to say I rarely make the bed when I get out of it. No matter how clean the rest of the house may be, I often slack in our room. However, I HAVE to make the bed before I get into it at night.

One thing you’re good at? Target shooting on the Wii – just try to beat me! ;)

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? We’d have time together on weekends, or another whole day during the week.

Who would you like to meet someday? This answer changes almost daily. Right now, I would like to meet the hostages who were released from Columbia after 5 years.

What makes you feel sexy? Sexy is not in my vocabulary at this stage of pregnancy, sorry.

Who is your real life hero? My dad – he knows everything. Literally.

When are you most relaxed? When the house is clean, dinner is planned, and my family is spending quality time together. That feels like a successful day!

What stresses you out? Too much going on at once.

What can you not live without? Sticky mooches from McKenzie

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I don’t think all blogs are narcissistic, but if some are, who cares? It’s a great way to brag up your family and nobody has to read them, right?

I'll tag: Leann, Jessica and Sara

0 comments: