Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Photo Shoot

Allison is such a good baby! She rarely cries, and only wimpers and grunts when she needs some attention. The last two nights she's let me get 5 straight hours of uninterupted sleep (if you dont count the few times I had to wake up and check on her just in case)! McKenzies been such a good helper and loves being a big sister.




After a fun afternoon visiting with Grandmas, Allison was wide awake and feeling playful. I couldn't resist pulling out the camera and catching some fun shots. I think they'll be extra cute when I find some time to play with black and white or sepia tones! There are more on our website, if you are interested.

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Oh, I am super jealous that you have your little one here! She is absolutely adorable!

Lacey Sue said...

Both of your girls are totally photogenic and beautiful in every way! That last picture of Allison is beyond precious! Her face is all alight, and she looks like she is laughing at something hilarious! I loved it!