Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we met Grandpa Randy, Grandma Terri and Aunt Ashli at the pumpkin patch. McKenzie was SO excited to go! She LOVES pumpkins and everything Halloween, so I think its absolutely fitting she's an October baby. (I can see the fun Halloween parties now!)

While we were getting ready to go, she told me she needed a special hair do. I asked her what she wanted and she said "Halloween Cinderella". Umm... okay? I did my best, and here's what I came up with. Not too bad (considering she wouldnt stop wiggling), if I do say so myself!

After her hair was done, she wanted her picture taken. I think I have about 100 of these little snapshots. Here's a few of my favorites:



I also bundled up Alli for her first ride in the baby backpack (which she actually loved! Big changes for us - McKenzie would not have put up with that as a baby!) Here's our other little punkin:

(This is an upclose shot of her riding in the backpack)


As soon as we got to the pumpkin patch, McKenzie ran to the far end of the field. She had a hay-day checking out all of the pumpkins and keeping daddy on his toes watching her. The seven of us all found really nice pumpkins ($20 for the whole sha-bang) and had a great time. Check it out, it's on the corner of Vine and Coleman in Tooele.

Cinderella did ride a pumpkin to the ball, afterall!

Our little family riding in the wagon with our pumpkin treasures

I also ran into my bloggy buddy, Leann, and her adorable family at the pumpkin patch. What a small world!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

How cute! Her hair turned out adorable! Your little "pumpkins" are very beautiful!!

Leeann said...

LOL You beat me putting your pics up! I knew you would...I'm just doing mine now. This place was so much fun!