Sunday, December 14, 2008

Angel... or Class Clown?


McKenzie had her preschool performance yesterday. I had a banquet to go to that morning so I couldn't make it :(, but luckily Cris recorded it for me. Both sets of grandparents and aunt Ashli went to watch her, too. She's such a lucky girl to have so many loving family members around to love and support her! Thanks, guys!

For being such a busy, energetic girl, I was surprised she sat so still waiting for it to start. She sang along a little, jingled the jingle bells just right, and seemed to do pretty darn good! I was impressed!

I did have to laugh at her class clown antics, though! During breaks in the singing, she would flip her head and knock her halo off onto the ground. The two little girls next to her were so sweet! They picked it up for her and placed it back on her head just so. McKenzie saw her opportunity and kept it up, with a mischievous little twinkle in her eye. The sweet girls next to her never were aware of the game, they just nicely helped her out and placed the halo back up for more abuse. So funny! We have it on video, but I'm having a hard time editing it down to a short clip. (I hate quicktime format! And I think my computer program, Roxio, agrees! Ugh!)


Anyway, she did well and I am proud of my little munchkin! I love ya, Z!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

CUTE family pictures!! Where did you get them? I want to see more!

Lacey Sue said...

Good job cutie girl!