Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bowling

After our party with Alex, Grandma Terri's side of the family got together, too. We met at the bowling Alley in Tooele and had our Christmas party in one of their party rooms. Afterwards, everyone bowled. It was nice to see everybody, and it was also relaxing having the party a little bit before everyones schedules were packed up like they get later in the month. This was the second year Terri planned the party, and it think it turned out well (even if I couldn't knock down a pin to save my life!)!
McKenzie with Cris' uncle Rick. He's always been especially sweet to our family, and treats our girls extra special.
For a good part of the game, McKenzie passed the time between her turns letting the fan style her hair. She thought it was pretty funny. What a nut!
With daddy's guidance, she did pretty well. I think I saw at least one strike and one spare! Although, it was nothing compared to my hubby, the professional, who took bowling in college at least 4 times.

"I will NOT smile!"

McKenzie and Ricks son, Collin, had fun dancing! I don't know where they came up with it, but it was darn cute! She kept calling him her 'brother' and kissed him goodbye when it was time to go. Precious!

I think 2 games with 7 players each made for a long evening for McKenzie. BUT, she was great for the first little while. I think Cris and I better take her back for a shorter game, and she'd LOVE it! That is, if we can pry her away from the crocodile game in the arcade!

0 comments: